BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Christopher's Sharing...

Hi all,

I'm Christopher Chai, actually I'm quite shy to share something that happenned or what i learned in this camp. Actually Lian Juang asked me to share this because he want to encourage me. I feel sorry that I didn't get chance to finish my sharing during camp because I was having sore troat.

The story starts here, before i go to camp. I prayed to God because I'm having tournament few days later as well. Actually my mum doesn't let me go to this camp because of the "water" activities. Actually i submitted the form by Tuesday night.

Why my mum doesn't let me go both the camp and competition. She asked me to choose 1. But then I kept on praying to God and he answered my prayer by letting me go both, Camp & Tournament.

Derek is a very good pastor. His sharing really touched my heart and made my heart cry on the last day. I found out that GOD is important than my life because GOD can take our lives anytime He want to. And I found out that God is the real happiness of our lives. Before the camp, I thought sports is my life and sports can make me HAPPY.

After the camp, the talk, the games, i finally realised that GOD is the "TRUE" happiness instead of sports, chatting and many many more. This is my sharing...
THANKS

0 comments: